Thanks to her experience working at a Big Four accounting firm and a Master of Laws in Taxation, Kia brings a deeper understanding of the unique needs of business owners, protecting both their business prosperity and family legacy.
Our goal at Fleurinord Law is to be your trusted advisor in helping you make the best financial, tax and legal decisions for your business throughout your lifetime and also implement a plan to protect your loved ones if you become incapacitaed or pass away.
- LL.M. in Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC
- Honors: Counsel On State Taxation Fellow
- J.D., Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- Honors & Activities:
- Magna Cum Laude
- Thurgood Marshall Law Review: Articles Editor; Associate Editor
- Thurgood Marshall Law Scholar Award
- Tax Executive Institute Award
- American Jurisprudence CALI Award – Contract Law
- M.B.A. & B.S. in Accounting, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- State Bar of Texas
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas